Wednesday, April 2, 2014

It's not all rainbows & butterflies

I'm really glad I'm over that phase where I felt like I had to pretend motherhood was all rainbows & butterflies.  With that said, here is what I'm completely fed up with in my house:
  • "But I don't want to ...."
  • "But why do I have to...?"
  • Screaming arguments between the kids
  • Talking with food in your mouth at the table
  • Interrupting
  • Not picking up the toys you were playing with
  • Not responding to someone who is talking to you... after they call your name several times.
  • Debating every. single. thing. I. say!
  • Not sharing toys
  • Not taking turns
  • Not following one & two step directions
Aughhh!  I'm up to *here* with it.  I'm not sure if everyone is going through some growth spurt & their hormones are all whacked up or if it has something to do with spring break up outside and when they come inside they are like wild animals caged up in a zoo, but heaven help me...I have felt the gray hairs growing in one-by-one over this last week.

Motherhood. It's not all rainbows & butterflies.  And that's the truth.

No comments: