Happy Long, Labor Day Weekend!
- It doesn't appear that we will be doing much BBQing (or camping) this weekend - too much rain. Good news though is we always find something to get into and have fun.
- Abby & Daddy spent the morning together on a date. The mission was for Abby to go crazy in Toys-R-Us with her birthday money & gift cards and not have her brother & sister getting in her way. With a full bag of toys & an empty McDonald's cup from their lunch in her hands, I'd say she had a great time!
- This summer soccer season has been a wash. We have been rained out so much that I'm not even sure we have played 1/2 our soccer games. Add in the poor coaching and I would say it has been a waste.
- Rumor has it that the first sign of "Termination Dust" has been spotted on the mountains near by. What does that really mean? Winter is not too far away. Damn.
- We have less than 10 months to go living up here in Alaska. More to come on that soon!