On one hand, she is as sweet as Southern Tea. Her hugs are deep & snuggly. Her laugh, her giggle & her gap-toothed smile are infectious.
However, she is also one attitudey little girl.
At least 1/2 of everything she does is with a big, bad attitude. That also means there is an argument about all those things plus more.
- what she wants to wear, and not wear.
- which cup she wants her morning hot chocolate in, and which one she does not want.
- when and what she thinks she wants to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- if she wants to sit at the kitchen table and eat, or not.
- whether she wants to help clean up toys, or not.
- whether she wants to put her seatbelt on in the car, or not.
- how and when she wants to share her stuff with others, or not.
And we aren't even close to being done. I'm thinking the pain has just begun.