Monday, April 16, 2012

Barrettes & a new princess seat

Daddy has a running joke that both Abby's and my hair is out of control and we are both in desperate need of haircuts.  I partially agree, however, I've just accepted the fact that right now I will just use hair ties and barrettes to tame our hair back.  Abby's bangs are getting long and she is pretty resistant (as with most things) to getting another haircut right now.  So... along with piggy tails, here's our solution for keeping her hair out of her eyes:
 Certainly the making of a beauty queen, right?
 We are experiencing a bit of a Chinese Fire Drill in our car starting yesterday - Abby got a new car seat, which means that Marilyn inherited the other toddler car seat.  In addition to that, I switched the side that each of the girls are on so that I will now be able to reach Marilyn diagonal from me when I turn her around next month.

Here is Marilyn thinking she is big stuff in Abby's new seat.
 After installing Abby's new seat, she insisted on sitting in the car to enjoy her afternoon snack while watching the neighborhood kids play.
 I would say we have a completely satisfied customer.
 Although way too young to ride, at least Marilyn is giving the pink little tricycle some action since her older sister wants nothing to do with it. *sigh*


No comments: