Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers (Riding Solo edition)

  • I'm really, really starting to like the weather up here right now.  Almost all the snow is gone, windows are open, sun is almost always shining, winter clothes are put away and spring cleaning has begun!
  • We have been riding solo for the last week without Brian as he is 1/2 way around the world yet again for several weeks.  After this trip, it looks like we just might get to keep him home for awhile.  Fingers crossed and the stars are aligned.
  • It took a little over a week, but finally all my kiddos (especially Marilyn) have resumed sleeping through the night and are back on schedule!
  • Marilyn is letting go and taking more and more steps by herself.  Watch out world... here she comes!
  • I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the idea that Marilyn turns ONE next month.  How is this possible?  How do I slow the hands of time? *tear*
  • I can't believe that in less than 1 month, the first of several summer visitors will be arriving - can't wait to see you Dad & Liz!
  • Because this is FNLs, I have a few pictures that just are... well... leftover and I couldn't find anywhere to put them in this week.  Enjoy:




 (blowing zerberts)

  • We are well over 15+ hours of daylight this week and to give you an idea of what that is like - this is at 10pm last night.  Yep.  Still pretty bright out.  And this is after the sunset at supposedly 9:30pm.  I can't wait to enjoy it all this summer in "The Land of the Midnight Sun."


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: