Sunday, February 5, 2012

A prince & his lady

My house is usually pretty loud.  Go figure, there are 3 kids.  So as you can imagine, when I was upstairs changing Marilyn and getting somethings straightened up... my Mommy instincts were on high alert when I realized that it was awfully quiet downstairs.

So Marilyn and I headed down to see what was going on (because you know Thomas & Abbigail HAD to be up to something).  And just as I had thought... the two of them had decided that it was the perfect time to play dress up.  Under normal circumstances, this would have been a great idea.  The problem was his costumes (pirate & prince) & her costumes (princess & fairy) were each tucked way back & way high up in each of their closets.  Yes, I realize not ideal... but they hadn't really shown an interest yet so that's where they have been hiding.  That is until now.  Somehow, Thomas was the master mind and got them all down.  I'm not asking how just yet.

When I walked into Abby's room, the two of them were trying hard to "dress" each other by straightening and buttoning up the other one.  They were a mess.  But I had to give them HUGE kudos for trying and having fun.  So I helped them each out and then they jumped up on the bed to check themselves out in the dresser mirror.  I think they were both super impressed with themselves.  Introducing...

... A Prince & his Lady





No comments: