Monday, March 1, 2010

Done and still alive

Done and still alive. I survived the insanity of February thanks to awesome class officers and my side-kick, Jeannie. I will post more about Miss CHS at Choctaw later. Now, onto what most of you want to see... the two youngest Hecks.

Abby enjoying her play time. She is so funny because she has figured out how even more of this toy works. Do you see where the little yellow figurine is sitting? That is a blue lid that goes up and there is a little storage bin that holds more of those smilely-faced guys. She just figured out that it is loaded with them and all she has to do is lift it up and she has a jackpot of them to put in her mouth. Too funny!


Wagon Time. She thought she was queen of the hill sitting in the wagon yesterday (I put two seats down because she is not ready for that yet). Unfortunately, I'm afraid she will easily spill out over the sides if I turned my back on her. So... I compromised and just gave her a ride around the garage and driveway S-L-O-W-L-Y.
We are finally spending more and more time outside again because temps have started reaching mid-60s most days. Still a bit breezy but we have to put winter behind us and start enjoying the fresh air and Florida sunshine now before it gets so hot this summer. Abby figured out that she now likes the grass (although doesn't want to sit on it) because she can pull it out and then put it in her mouth. Great. Just great. Thomas enjoying the warm rays of the sun on his white feet and toes. He was so funny when he turned to me and said, "Mommy, sun feels good. Makes me cozy." I love it.
Little girl is finally growing... I had to move up her exersaucer to the next knotch so she could continue to bounce and jump while she played.
My two silly gooses (not geese... gooses)

Video Clip - Our little lady waking up and enjoying the morning. Don't we all wish we looked like this first thing in the morning? Or rather, maybe I should say don't we all wish our attitude was this sweet first thing in the AM?


Video Clip - Fish Wrestling... it's a new sport in the Heck household!


No comments: