Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Big Do'ins on the Homefront

OK... there have been some big time do'ins here at the Heck household in the last two weeks. Not in any particular order, they are:
  • Thomas is going poo-poo on the potty. It all started at school (thank you Ms. Tonya, you are a saint) and it has continued this past weekend at home! Yeahh! I figured now that we have broken this wall... surely this will be a turning point for us, right? This does lead to my next event...
  • Thomas has woken up several times in the last two weeks dry. Yeap, dry and not wet (even though we wear a pull-up to bed); oh boy did I make a big deal out of this one. I wanted him to know how proud of him that I was. This is HUGE!!!!
  • Abby is dead set on moving. No longer is she content with sitting up and be an innocent bistander... she wants to go; Abby has started to pull herself up from a sitting position to a standing position. Auuuughhhhh! You know what this really means, right? It means I MUST lower the mattress on the crib this weekend for sure! My goodness - I thought we could at least wait until Brian was home to reach this milestone. Crap. Sorry. It just means that things really did just get busier. Oh Sweet Abby...

OK, Spring Break is in site... begins at the end of next week. Hello warm weather and the month of April. April is what we have been waiting for over the last 199 days. We are almost there...

No comments: