Monday, March 1, 2010

Party kids!

Saturday involved a lot of "vegging" with my two munchkins. After being gone so much these last two weeks, all I wanted to do was hang out with Thomas & Abby. Both Saturday and Sunday involved staying in 'jammies until lunch time... it was so nice to just play and relax with them. The only thing "scheduled" all weekend was our monthly get together with Kim, Marsha and the kids - here is a glimpse at my party kids!

I have no idea how she is still this happy 1.5 hours after her normal bedtime... she has mad energy and of course a smile that will melt you in a second. She is getting her PJs on and dancing to the music... party girl for sure!



See... the smiles don't stop. BTW - yes, she does cry but it is usally when she has a boogie and Mommy is trying to clean her nose OR she wants to sit up/stand up and someone has laid her down. That is about it. Oh I wish I could have her attitude on many days!

No comments: