Monday, March 1, 2010

My Ghetto Clothesline

Ever since I had a clothesline in the Azores, I have wanted one here. It's not like I would use it everyday (only for big bulky items like blankets and bed covers) or even that I want the old school kind that your grandmother had that looks like an oversized version of the bunny ears that were used ontop of TVs. I just want a retractable line that I can pull out on days like this where the sun is shining and I need to dry heavy stuff. Instead, I'm stuck pulling out patio furniture and using the "drape" method. This is so ghetto. Do you think that there is a chance that Brian will say "yes" now that I've posted it for all eyes to see? I have no idea why he is so anti-clothesline? I think it has something to do with permanently afixing it to the outside of the house. Please!!!!!!!!! Brian... when you come home... CAN I HAVE A REAL CLOTHESLINE??


No comments: