Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Skip Spring... hello Summer!

With the completion of Nana's new inground pool - I know Thomas is so excited about being able to splash and swim all around the pool this summer. His face was precious when he layed eyes on the blue oasis this past weekend when we visited. We talked about the water feeling as cold as ice, but it took Thomas some testing to realize how cold it really was (55 degrees)... ohhh, chilly. Funny story though is my brother-in-law, Ashley, jumped into the pool the day before because he is INSANE and I'm sure wanted to get a good reaction from my mom. If I only had a picture as proof!

Auntie Jen & Abby
Wishing for summer to get here soon. I just know he is going to have so much fun when it is finally warm enough. If you haven't been a follower of this blog during the summer months then I need to tell you now that Thomas must be part fish. Seriously. He LOVES to play and swim around. This summer though I'm going to have to insist he wear some "water wings" or some kind of extra floatation device... at least for my sanity. I'm afraid that before I blink, he is going to be doing the Freestyle and also snorkling and I won't know what happened with the doggy paddle.

He is serious if the shoes and socks are off...
The girls getting some sun. Abby will be hilarious too in the pool... she loves the splashing and water. And of course, stay tuned for some cutie-patootie bathing suits. I guess it is a good thing that both Nana as well as Grannie & Grandpop have pools...


Already wanting to catch fish and other things from the pool. Auntie Jen pointed out that he could potentially be a lifeguard just like his Mommy was during high school and college summer breaks. He has good genes... I'm sure he would be a natural.

Snack time... tough work sitting by the pool eating yummy snacks.


Auntie Jen and Abby having some good girl conversation

Such a busy day... both of my love bugs crashed hard in the car as we travelled an hour both ways to Nana's house.


No comments: