Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Silly Saturday Morning

Nothing is better than sleeping in on a Saturday morning. Mommy was so surprised that I slept 12.5 hours last night. Usually I'm good for about 11 any given night - but I was a pooped puppy from this week at school. Anyway - when I wake up - I have a smile on my face and I'm ready to go. But sometimes I like to play around with Mommy in my room before we go have breakfast. This morning we listened to our nursery songs and I jumped around my crib - too much fun!


I also got to play on my new scooter that Mommy just bought me. It converts from a rocking Big Wheel, to a Parent-Push Big Wheel, and finally to a Big-Kids Big Wheel (not shown). Needless to say we had a extra special walk with Ziggy this morning as I got to show off my new "wheels" to the neighbors.


No comments: