Sunday, August 17, 2008

Same B-day celebration

Happy Birthday to Aunt Jen & Uncle Ash! This weekend we had a surprise b-day party for Aunt Jen because she was turning 30! That sounds old, but Mommy told me that being in your 30s was fabulous! Anyway - our plans didn't turn out quite as planned - Uncle Ash works for the FL Emergency Management & he got "activated" this weekend because of Tropical Storm Faye. He couldn't come celebrate with us, so instead, we sent his presents home to him. We missed you! It was a great surprise though on Aunt Jen. Friends and family were here at our house celebrating. Here is a picture of me looking in at Grayton who just happens to be playing with some of my old "infant" things that I have outgrown.

Below is Grayton and me up close to each other - I can't believe how small he seems at 6 months... was I that small once?
Aunt Jen giving instructions on how to blow out her 30 candles. Geezzz... make a wish and just blow out the candles already before the smoke alarms go off Aunt Jen!
Grandpa Sullivan flew down from DC to surprise Aunt Jen! We are both watching the Weather Channel together here to try and figure out if we are in the path of Tropical Storm Faye - good news is we might be on the west side of the storm which means we are looking good.

No comments: