Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bedtime Routine

Our Bedtime Routine - Thomas decided tonight, as we were getting ready for a tubby bath, that he could climb up on the side of his crib... huh? Quite the adventurious one... where does he possibly get this from? Not his scaredy-cat Mommy, that is for sure. This must be a sign of his Daddy's genes. He also is becoming quite the little independant one when it comes to brushing his teeth. Now, this "teeth-brushing process" has been on going for a while - we didn't always brush our teeth every night, but I certainly attempted to remember. Anyway - in the recent weeks, as the water in the tub is filling up I get Thomas' tooth brush ready (as well as this spare one that I use as a demo) and then we sit on the floor together. I tell him we are going to "tickle" his teeth and he lets me do it for a few strokes and then insists that he can do it. I then continue to pretend to brush my teeth with the demo brush and he attempts to brush his. And there you have it in the (middle) pictures - brushing his own teeth (or trying to).

Baby Tarzan

Not too shabby for a beginner!
A Mary Washington Baby (at heart). Clearly his mother dressed him, don't you think?

No comments: