Friday, August 8, 2008

More Friends and Family to visit

On this leg of the road trip, Mommy and I stopped in her collegetown of Fredericksburg, Va to see some of her old friends, Stacey and Steve & their little boy Evan (2 weeks younger than me). They live down in the historic part of the town and bought this really old house and have been renovating it for the last few years - it looks incredible! We got to have lunch with them and then Evan and I played with all of his toys. Mommy said she had a great time with them because it had been WAY too many years since they have seen each other - but nothing has changed between them - except now they are both mommies to little 1 year old boys. After lunch, we went up to the campus of Mary Washington and walked around. Unfortunately the bookstore was closed where Mommy wanted to buy me my first "Mary Wash" shirt... oh well, that is what online is for. When we finally said "good-bye", Mommy and I drove to northern VA where we got to spend a few days with Grandma "Z" and Grandpa Sullivan. While we were up there, we even got to see my Great-Grandma Sullivan who has already celebrated her 93rd birthday and looks great. Me, Mommy, Ms. Stacey and Evan
Mommy and me on Mary Washington campus - still beautiful as ever!
Evan and I playing with all of his toys

Grandpa Sullivan and me

No comments: