Friday, August 8, 2008

Visiting the Hecks in Baltimore

Here we are on our final stop of the road trip - Baltimore (Daddy's hometown). We stayed at Mom-mom & Pop-pop's house and got to see Aunt Kady (who played "sick" an extra day), Aunt Brenda who drove down to see me and of course Uncle Travis! We got some pool time, playground time, and also went and got my foot sized and bought my first REAL pair of Stride Rite shoes. The last time we were up here was Christmas, so needless to say - it was much warmer and prettier. Mom-mom even has beautiful sunflowers all around her back yard. Unfortunately, I wasn't really myself while we were here because my back teeth are starting to come in and were bothering my ears. But I hope everyone knows how much fun we had and that we love them.
Mom-Mom, me, Mommy, and Pop-Pop
Aunt Brenda, me and Sparkie
You didn't know that I could play the piano, did you? Well, it was fun trying to play!
Aunt Kady and Mommy
Mom-Mom, me and Mommy playing and splashing in the pool

No comments: