Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Candy Witch


It's a tough call which one is the most candy-infested holiday - Easter or Halloween? 
I tend to think it's Halloween because me and the Bunny have talked about the appropriate amount of candy he leaves in the eggs and baskets each Spring.  Unfortunately, I have no control of my neighbors and how much candy they dole out to each of my kiddos on Halloween night. 

Either way, there is one thing that I'm sure of... I'm The Candy Witch.
My house rule is the candy can stay for ONE week.  Period.  That's it.  After 7 days, it goes in the trash.  Or to my office.  Or even to Brian's work. Period.  No more candy in the house for my 3 pumpkins to eat.
The kids enjoyed an indoor Trick-or-Treating event here on base this week which means the house is already filled with candy.  Aughhhh, Candy!
 
I figured that I have the right as the mother to end the sugar insanity in a timely fashion.

No comments: