- He is a very strong reader (we certainly already knew that) and is almost reading at a 2nd grade level.
- He is a inquisitive scientist who loves to find out "what will happen when..."!
- His math and reasoning skills are phenomenal and is also almost at a 2nd grade level.
- His writing is detailed, descriptive, and always amusing.
- He does a great job with participating in class activities, working independently, producing quality work, being organized, and completes homework on time.
- He is very respectful of others - classmates and adults alike.
- He always accepts responsibility.
- He works really hard to solve problems constructively.
Thursday, October 17, 2013
How's 1st grade going?
Recently, we attended Thomas' 1st grade parent/teacher conference and we left feeling like the proudest Mama & Papa Bears. Let's review: