Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hit or Miss, blogging break

Those of you who follow HeckLures' Adventures regularly know by now that it has been hit or miss for the last few weeks with blog posts.  And what a crummy time to do it - summer starting, birthdays here and around the corner, summer visitation has begun and the wildlife is out in full force. 

However, I'm in the finally two weeks of my coursework for my M.Ed and it is overwhelming at times to say the least.  Getting on to the blog and posting has been a stress inducer for sure despite how many stories and pictures I have to share from the last few weeks.  Today at naptime I just bit the bullet and said "screw it" and posted.  I tried to be brief but say enough so that our memories are captured - and most importantly, you all could see how the kids are doing. 

I'm sorry it has seemed like I'm taking a blogging break (from time to time I just get burnt out with everything going on and just need to stay away from the computer) but in this case, I have been on the computer so much with school (and even applying for teaching & district level positions) that blogging has had to take a backseat.  I know the end is near for coursework... I have to give myself daily peptalks and reminders.  These late nights (although the sun is still up at 11:30pm when I've forced myself to the bedroom) are numbered and I will soon be free of research & writing for the summer break.  It is just a matter of getting through it now.  I'm hopefully.  And I'm so ready.


No comments: