Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers (aches & pains edition)

  • My body seems to just be in a constant state of aches & tiredness.  I'm going to blame the fact that I've been running a lot more on this "getting old" feeling.
  • Marilyn sleeps 12 hours a night.  Almost always without waking up.  I wish I was allowed to do that.
  • So ready for Brian to be home tonight.  Finally I will be able to take my "Game Face" off and relax.
  • We are minus 10 days until our first visitors arrive.  Holy Crap!  I need to get crack'in and I don't even know where to start.
  • Whoever invented blackout curtains and shades should be a millionaire.  Just say'in.
  • Last night, Thomas decided that he didn't want to wear his 'jammie shirt to bed; he said he wanted to be like his Daddy.  And sure as anything, there was my little man, still shirtless hours later when I checked on him before going to bed.  Too cute.
  • Abby is in a state of constantly changing her mind whether she wants to be independent and "Me do it!" or wanting help with E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.  Can the girl just make up her mind?
  • I think I'm more excited than anyone about turning Marilyn's car seat around to face the front of the car.  I'm not sure I can wait 3 more weeks.
  • Have I mentioned that I can't wait for my hubs to be home tonight.  All will be right in the world when he is back home with all of us again.
Have a great weekend.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I hope you are loving having Brian home. I'm sure it's a HUGE relief for you!