Monday, May 28, 2012

Celebrating our Heros

As we remember and give thanks to all who have served both past & present
on this Memorial Day Weekend,
I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of our family's hero.
Thank you Brian/Daddy for all you do everyday - I hope you know how proud you make us.

April 2010
The boys reunited after 8 months apart.
 Already 8.5 months old, Abby sees her Daddy for the first time
since she was 3 weeks old.
 Daddy with Thomas & Abby
 There is no such thing as too many kisses.
 It was almost like meeting for the first time...
 Overcome with emotion & realizing that Daddy was really home for good.

 May 2012
 Marilyn enjoying an early morning snack with Daddy before he heads to work.

April 2005
Long before kids, it was just me and Brian.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I appreciate this! Love the pics... seems just like yesterday. Love this!