Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers (the long week edition)


Oh this has been a long week...
  • It might be because I'm at the half way point of my last class and frankly... I'm about out of steam.  Procrastination seems to be rearing its ugly head.
  • It might also be because the weather has been a bit chilly and dreary this week.
  • It also might have to do with starting to clean, meal plan, & activity plan for not only our first guests that arrive in a matter of days (yeah!) but also the ones who will be visiting throughout the summer.  Oh my... much to do!
  • I'm sure it has a little something to do with my achy joints - laying around and relaxing would feel so much better than running around trying to get things done & checked off the to-do list.
  • I also wonder if having almost 17.5 hours of sunlight has anything to do with making each and everyday seem so much longer & ultimately the week longer?  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it.  However, I get up in the morning and the sun is already up before I've even had a sip of coffee; I go to bed well before the sun is even considering going down.  I mentioned this last week... thank goodness for blackout curtains & shades.
  • I am looking forward to it being Friday... last run of the week, movie & pop-corn night with the kids & hubby and sleeping in tomorrow morning despite the sun rising at 5:15am.
  • I'm also looking forward to a long over due date night with my sexy husband tomorrow night.
Have a great weekend peeps!

No comments: