Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Sometimes I feel like holidays like today are silly - why do we need a special day to show mothers or fathers appreciation? But as the kids showered me with their cards and beautifully wrapped present, I couldn’t help but see the joy on their faces as they shared their hearts with me.

And while they showed me that they were grateful for me today, they really do every day of the year. Their warm hugs, sweet smiles, infectious laughter are reward enough. And I hope that I will always show them how grateful I am for their presence in my life, for all of the incredible ways they teach me every day.

I am so blessed to have 3 happy and healthy children.  I'm so lucky to be able to share it all with Brian each and every day.  Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, grandmothers, and mothers-to-be who have had an influence in my life and made me the mother I am today.


No comments: