Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hurry Up!

After the dinner cleanup tonight, we decided to head outside and enjoy what was left of a beautiful day (lows this morning were 29 and the high was 54 degrees).  While Brian took the girls to the playground, that gave me a chance to go on a run.  I decided to take Thomas with me so he could go on a bike ride on the running path I like to use.

I will not deny the fact that Brian and I are each pretty competitive in most everything we do.  I have a feeling Thomas has inherited that trait.  Decide for yourself -

[As Thomas is riding and I am running.  He is SLIGHTLY ahead of me]
T: Mommy, Hurry Up!  I am winning this race!
Me: Not for long...
T: Mommy, Hurry Up!  You are running slow!
Me: Seriously Thomas... I'm running pretty fast.  Give me a break Bud.
T: Mommy, Hurry Up or you will be sorry that I beat you.  I'm four.  Your old.

Seriously?  Yes he did.
I'm not sure what chapped my @$$ more - him telling me to hurry up or calling me old?

To set the record straight though... I won in the end!
Ha!  Look who the winner is now Bud!

No comments: