Saturday, September 24, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers (the More-to-Come edition)

TGIF!  I'm tired.  Actually, I'm exhausted therefore this is going to ber short...
  • I'm not sure if we are being tricked, but this is the 2nd weekend in a row where really, really nice weather is forcasted.  Fingers crossed because I'm all about enjoying the outdoors.
  • We have officially begun cereal with Marilyn.  She was not a fan, however I'm hopeful that will change her mind soon.  More to come on that this week.
  • The Hecks have just returned from a short trip down to Seward to pick Daddy up from his TDY this week... much fun was had, breathtaking views & wildlife were seen.  More to come on that this week.
  • Abbigail was evaluated by a speech pathologist this week.  More to come on that this week.
  • I'm heading to my first spouses social this week.  I'm usual not one for these types of events, however I figured there might be some nice people to meet and some good networking to be done.  More to come on that this week.
OK... I'm heading to bed peeps.  Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Hope your weekend was wonderful and you met tons of nice people at your social.