Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers (The "Done-Done" and Ultimate Reward Edition)

Oh Friday... you have no idea how good it is to see you!
  • My recent M.Ed class is officially "done-done"!  I just turned in my final paper and it feels oh so good!  Now I feel like I can press on to my HUGE to-do list that has just been growing in size for the last few weeks.
  • First on my list is to clean out the office - with a trash can and with packing boxes.  My goal is to have that room cleaned out in the coming days so that it can be emptied soon and we can start moving baby things in.  Along with that... I need to start washing baby clothes because at this moment... nothing is ready for Marilyn Jane to wear.
  • My hubby's patio project is still underway but it looks incredible.  I'm sure there will be a blog entry (complete with pictures) later this weekend when he finishes it up.
  • Abby has another ear infection.  However, the magic of medicine is wonderful.  After just one day of being on meds... she is already feeling like herself.
  • Thomas has seriously rocked the house this week with sleeping in his bed all night long (see stickers picture below).  As an incentive and a reward, we agreed to let him spend the night at Grannie and Grandpop's house tonight solo (without his baby sister) and just enjoy being spoiled by them.  We are super proud of him and super excited that Mommy and Daddy are both getting more sleep.
  • Actually, its a lie to say that I'm getting more sleep.  I'm getting so much less sleep due to the numerous potty breaks I need throughout the middle of the night.  On top of bathroom visits, I've also had a few wake ups from painful leg cramps.  Auuughhhh!
  • I'm definately swollen.  I've had to take my wedding rings off.  My toes look like mini-sausages.  I'm sure the next step is "cankles".  I hope not, but I won't be surprised if it happens.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Horray for staying in his room! That is awesome.
And, I so remember those last weeks/ month of pregnancy and the lack of sleep. Hope you are able to find a few comfortable positions and get some rest :)