Saturday, November 28, 2009

Serious Injury!

I don't even know where to begin! Brian logged onto Skype the other day and as soon as the webcam was up and working, this is the image I saw on my end of the computer. As you can imagine, I said, "OMG... what happened?" He was kinda smiling, but I really did want to make sure the thumb was indeed still attached.
He proceeded to tell me that during the day, he was up 16 feet high on scaffolding and the end of the tape measure came out and sliced his thumb down to the bone. He said it wasnt' bad until he had to relax the pressure he was holding on it in order to climb down and then blood started flow'in everywhere! 4 stitches later he is up and running again - good as new! I had to be a smartass though (since he always is to me) and I asked, "Did a camel bite you" before he explained the real story! :) Thank goodness that is the only injury to speak of...

No comments: