Sunday, November 22, 2009

RED HORSE babies

Before Abby grows out of the RED HORSE onesie that was given to us when we were pregnant with Thomas, I thought I'd put it on her today and take some pictures. I'm actually getting ready to pass it on to another RED HORSE mommy-to-be who happens to be a good friend. I figured she would enjoy it and get some photo ops with it like we did with both Thomas and Abby. Anyway... at first it felt wierd to put the color black on a baby girl, but then I realized that she just looked like a bad-ass baby dressed in black (I'm sure her Daddy doesn't want to hear that). Here are the two of them in Abby's room as I'm taking pictures today...


Abbigail dressed as a RED HORSE baby
Thomas dressed like a RED HORSE baby 2 years ago ... do they look alike? I personally think their noses and eyebrows are the same.
Thomas and Daddy in their gear


No comments: