Sunday, November 22, 2009

Update from the "Sandbox"...

... is a little funny this week. Apparently internet was down most of the day today (their only day off) and some of the guys got bored (Brian included). Just one phrase will capture their experience today - "Don't tease the camel."

There are no words being said here but if I know my husband well enough, I know that he was poking fun and teasing this camel right before these pictures were taken. Those of you who know him will agree... he is a smartass!
See... serves him right for being a smartass and teasing the desert camel! I bet he won't do that again if he wants his picture taken with him.
Not sure if this picture was taken before or after the "incident", but I can't help but think he looks like a tourist here. Are there such things as American tourists in Iraq? That seems wierd. Pointless actually. Oh well.. he is a tourist in this picture.


No comments: