Thursday, July 17, 2014

Florida or Bust - The numbers edition

We made it! We are finally back home in Florida! Here's a peek at our Florida or Bust Road Trip
by the numbers: 
  • 3,480 - miles that Brian drove
  • 320 - miles that I drove (was the last 320 after we picked up my vehicle & drove into FL)
  • 396 - times I heard "I have to go potty!"
  • 5 - nights on the ferry
  • 10 - nights in a hotel
  • 20 - days since we left Alaska
  • 5 - sets of friends and family we visited along the way
  • 12 - suitcases/bags/big items Brian had to offload each night we stopped
  • 13 - states we traveled through
  • 1 - time we needed the emergency potty in the middle of nowhere
  • 1,725 times I heard "She's touching me!"
  • 193 - times I heard "I'm too cold/I'm too hot!"
  • 3 - items left behind at a hotel
  • 2 - items mailed home to us from said hotel
  • 1 - lost item never recovered from said hotel
  • 8 - loads of laundry we did along the road trip
  • 27 & counting - days we've been living out of a suitcase

No comments: