Friday, December 9, 2011

Sorry for the (blogging) intruption

I guess by now most of you have figured out that it has been a while since I posted any blog entries.  Reason?  Um.  Ah.  Well... I don't really have any good reasons other than life has just been busy & crazy and blogging just has to take a back seat to all of it.  When I have stopped to remind myself that there has been a blogging interruption and I need to get back on the horse and start posting pictures, recanting stories about our 3 munchkins and sharing my insight and perspective to all of it... well, I am disappointed in myself that I have just let it go for several weeks now.  I mean, this really like a scrapbook & memory book that I have going here and I eventually want the kids to be able to read it and have these memories of their childhood.  That is my motivation.

I really do have a lot to share about Thomas' new preschool, Abbigail's speech therapy, Marilyn at 6 months old, our Thanksgiving visitors, getting ready for Christmas and what the new year possibly has in store for the Hecks.  Gosh, I feel overwhelmed just thinking about the backlog of blogging that has happened.  And funny thing is, many of you out there have let me know (oh so kindly) that I need to get with it also because you don't know what is going on with the HeckLures.  Thank you (I think) for the gentle reminder.  Ha.

Anyway, hoping to get a chance to start blogging soon.  Really.  Hopefully soon.

No comments: