Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers (Thankful Thoughts edition)

Hey November.  Hey Friday.  Hey Peeps.
I thought since it is November & I traditionally do my "Thankful Thursdays" in November (and because I forgot to do it yesterday), I would make this week's FNL the "Thankful Thoughts" edition.
  • #5 - Autostart on my car.  Very Thankful.  Freezing cold mornings = Freezing cold car.
  • #4 - Snow tires.  Just in time for the snow this week.
  • #3 - Inside playground for the kids complete with workout gym for Mommy.  What a perfect combination.
  • #2 - Lunchtime with Daddy. Everyday at home.
  •  and #1 - Being a stay-at-home-mom this year.  Our little children are growing so fast right before my eyes and I’ve been busy with them, trying to cherish every moment.  I'm wonderfully blessed that I am able to do this and that Brian works even harder this year to provide for us while I am at home with the kids.
PS - answer to yesterdays blog is (left to right): Marilyn, Abbigail, Thomas.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I don't know how you could even survive without auto start in Alaska.