Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sisters... especially my sister

My sister, Jennifer, sent this to me the other day and, in true Michelle colors, I cried.  My sister is my best friend.  She is the one person, other than my dear husband, that I will tell a secret to.  I will tell her what is really in my heart, what I worry about, what I stress about, how I feel about things & people, & what I love.  I ask her to edit my work, do me favors on a whim, drive to see me (when I lived in Florida), be my maid of honor, be in the delivery room for the birth of my first child, and keep my secrets until I'm ready to release them.  I know she loves me for me.  We often argued & bickered growing up, but I always knew I had her to play with & be with when there was no one else.  Mom told us that we would be great friends when we finally grew up.  She was more than right.  I love you Jennifer.


So with that said, I thought I would share some pictures of the Heck sisters.  I know they will have the same kind of love that Jennifer & I have.  But by the looks of it, they are off to a great start:






No comments: