Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers (Speech, Snow, Class & Reading edition)

Hello Weekend...
  • Anxious to see how today's speech evaluation for Abby goes.  I just really want her to be able to better verbalize and express herself to us.  I just want the best for her.
  • In a completely different way, I'm anxious to see if it really does snow this weekend like "they" say it will.
  • We hung our first pictures in the house this week.  Just one more step closer to being "settled."
  • My next M.Ed class begins in less than one week.  Crap.  That means I need to get my desk and work area organized and ready to go.
  • And because I do my class work at night after the kids go to bed, there might be a slight decline in blog posts.  Time will tell.
  • For the first time in a few years (yes, YEARS), I am reading a book for pleasure.  Every morning in the wee hours when I am sitting at the kitchen table pumping milk for Marilyn, I find myself enthralled in the story and loving the fact that I'm finally reading again.  I've missed it so.
  • I find it funny that the kids and Brian are almost entirely outfitted for the cold weather & snow.  I am not.  Crap.  I need to get on it.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I hope the speech eval went well. Being in school, I average one pleasure book per year. I really miss just reading a good book.