Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Recovery

By "recovery" I mean two things. 

First, the 24 hour "make me puke my guts out and visit the ER" bug that hit me starting Sunday and didn't stop until I went to bed last night.  OH.  MY.  GOD!  I wouldn't wish that kind of porcelain lovn' on anybody.  My hubby and Abby even had a small bout with it (although not nearly to the extent that I did).  Thank god that's over and I'm back to myself.  Recovery is a good thing.

Second, the 2nd move of our cross country adventure.  We packed up our things and moved across town to my mom's house so we could spend time with her before we leave.  Let me tell you what... packing up AGAIN sucks, but the sunny side of it is that it gives us time to weed out the unnecessary things we might have packed up and can now set aside to throw in the trailer.  I like to think of it as more time to organize our things.  With our things in place & us settled in, I'd say that we have recovered quickly.

And just because I need to include a cute picture:
The two Heck sisters cozy on the couch together

Unbeknownst to me, Abbigail gets foot rubb'ins from Daddy on the way home from school.
What the heck?
She's pretty low on the pecking ladder to be getting these...
What about me? :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ugh. Hate it that you've been sick.