Sunday, May 24, 2009

Truck Heaven

You wouldn't believe that there were 2 electric trucks to ride at Chris' birthday party today. At first, there was this one - the pink Barbie truck. Who cares what color it is, right? For god's sake... it is a TRUCK... need I say more? I had so much fun, although my driving is not very fluid, I still got around.
I even picked up older girls around the yard and gave them a spin...
... but as soon as I saw the NEW BIRTHDAY Truck (which was much more manly)...
... I had to go and try the real John Deer Tractor out.
Is this not amazing or what Mom?
It even has a truck bed that I can haul stuff around (like the soccer ball). Check out the big, beefy tires that this truck has too. Daddy called this the "Little Man Tractor."
GRANDPARENT DISCLAIMER - Mommy & Daddy do NOT want you to buy this type of electric toy for my upcoming birthday... they say I have to learn how to pedel on a bike first. Maybe for my 3rd birthday.

Video Clip - Enjoying a ride with my girlfriend, Nikki.

Video Clip - Driving the cool, pink truck!

No comments: