Friday, May 1, 2009

Pre-Wedding Fun!

There was so much going on during the days (and even hours) before the wedding. With so much family in town, we were visiting and playing the entire time. Here I am "kicked" back and feet up enjoying a trolley (aka: train) ride through St. Augustine. Don't you just love it?
At the train station with Grannie & Poppie
Just people watching after the bridal luncheon
Mommy and me
Smelling (and kissing) the flowers

Here I am enjoying some pool time one morning as everyone is drinking coffee by the water.

Slides were everywhere down here - of course I had to give everyone of them a try!


This was absolutely the highlight of the trip... a Merry-go-Round! At first, I just stared at it in delight and amazement. Then once I got they hang of riding the horsies (aka: Neahhhhh), I had a ball. Mommy even took me back the next morning for another ride.

Good times!

This was one of the best slides - it had rollers for your butt all the way down. Bump, Bump, Bump, Bump!


No comments: