Friday, May 8, 2009

Good Week

Things really have gone smoothly this week (so Mommy says) with the transition of my crib to toddler bed. Each night, we have our normal routine of sitting on the potty, brushing teeth, tubby or wipe down, PJs on, drink some milk, and then off to bed. However, I overheard Mommy complaining the other night on the phone to Daddy that I don't seem to snuggle very long with her before bed anymore. Gheezz, mommies can be so needy. Anyway - I really like being able to climb up into my own bed now and get cozy all by myself. Of course I still need a kiss goodnight, but I'm getting to be a big boy now and Mommy is really just going to have to accept that. Anyway - I've slept solid every night this week and I know that Daddy can't wait to be home on Saturday night to see for himself how well I'm doing.

No comments: