Saturday, March 24, 2012

Snow... so many ways to have fun!

I realize that I post a lot of "playing in the snow" pictures... but to those of you who are nay-sayers... it's better than getting cabin fever and the Hecks never enjoying the beautiful Alaskan winter that is upon us.  Besides, if the kids are enjoying it, I don't really care that getting 3 young kids dressed in winter gear is a pain in the a$$ and takes awhile.  Their smiles and laughter are totally worth it.
So... the other day on the hill was more than just sledding.  I'm starting to think that if there is snow, my kids will find so many ways to have fun with it:


Abby decided she wanted to collect snow "boulders" and then bring the entire sled of them home with us.  Who were we to argue with her?
As per usual, the boys commenced in some good snowball throwing.
I kept my distance because I knew if I started in with the throwing, Brian would turn against me and probably try and white-wash me just to get a good laugh.  No thank you.
Baby girl enjoyed some cold snow on her gums... it does wonder for a teething aches.






If you look closer at this playground picture, you will notice the tire swing laying on the snow ground.  It's not broken.  The snow is just that high.

No comments: