Sunday, February 27, 2011

March Madness

... and I'm not talking about the NCAA basketball tournament.  I'm talking about the insanity that is about to take over the Heck household this next month (oh crap... it starts Tuesday)!  Looking back, February seemed so calm, laid back (other than several OB appts and my M.Ed class deadlines).
 March, on the other hand, looks like we will be barely coming up for air each week.  On the horizon:
  • weekly soccer practices continue... but games begin also!
  • current M.Ed class ends and next class begins (no break in between)
  • Brian has 2 different TDY trips
  • I will making a trip up to see him for the 9th AF Award celebration
  • Spring Break means a trip down to Orlando/Disney World for the week
  • 2 more OB appts
  • My girlfriends are throwing me a "Sprinkle" for Baby Girl Heck (not to be confused with a "shower")

No comments: