Friday, January 8, 2010

Adorable, Hilarious & Surprising Moments

Mini-Brian (tools and all). He loves to tell you the types of tools that he has, especially his brand new Black-n-Decker electric "drill" (in his hands). He goes around the house telling me all of the things that he is fixing. Too funny. Thomas is already acting like the man of the house - wait until his Daddy gets back... they will be quite the duo.

Call me adventurous. Call me crazy. Yes, I gave Thomas & Abby their first bath together. It surprisingly went well. I said "well", not "easy". We started with Abby in her bath until I got her clean. I left her in it while I cleaned Thomas. Finally, Thomas dumped out the water of her tubby and while I held her up, I took it out of the big tub. I then held on to her while the 2 of them "played." I guess I was trying to see if it saved time. It did, but I probably got a few more grey hairs doing it. Don't you just love how Abby looks less than thrilled that I'm taking her picture... she really did have a good time.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I also had brought in one of her chairs so that I could set her down when I was getting Thomas out of the tub. She was extremely cozy and just enjoyed watching as he got out and wrapped up in his towel.

Video Clip - Please understand that I didn't post this video clip because I'm an awful mommy. I did it because I couldn't stop laughing after watching this on my camera. 9 out of 10 times, Abby is laughing and smiling at EVERYTHING Thomas does. EVERYTHING! Apparently this is the 1 time when she didn't think this was so funny. Oops.

No comments: