Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On-the-Go Movies

"Movie-watching" in the car is nothing new for me. Because Mommy & me have a commute into school each morning & then home in the afternoon - I get to watch a movie to pass the time. Up until now, we had a portable DVD screen that played all of my favorite movies... Elmo, Fraggle Rock & Learning Numbers. But now that Mommy has upgraded to a VW minivan - I got to upgrade too! We had a DVD system installed and it comes with wireless headphones! Isn't that cool? Mommy snapped this picture of me while I was listening & watching Fraggle Rock this afternoon. She was so excited that I kept them on my ears (although they were a bit large); I had to let her down though because after about 10-15 minutes - I didn't want them on my ears anymore, so she had to play it through the stereo. Bummer for her that she didn't get to listen to her own music. Sorry Mommy!

No comments: