Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Easter Day Fun

So much to do on this beautiful Easter Day. I helped Mommy make Deviled Eggs to bring over to dinner at Grannie's house. Mommy let me stand up on the chair and help her a little bit. As you can see here, I am busy "smooshing" the mix in a bag. Funny story (at least Mommy thinks so) - as I watched her mix the yolk, mayo and mustard in the bowl, I said, "Yuck, Mommy... poo-poo." She looked at me and said, "Well... its not poo-poo Thomas, but you are right - it sure does look that way, doesn't it?" But then she put a little dab on her finger and let me try and taste. "Mmmm, Mommy." I guess looks can be deceiving.
After the kitchen help, I went outside to wash my new truck as Daddy was finishing up washing his truck.
It was a windy day today, so it was perfect for me to test out my spinners!
You can't really tell but the wind is really making them go fast!


No comments: