Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daddy's Side Job

I love to imitate Daddy and everything he does - so I was very disappointed to find out that Daddy did a side job without me. He renovated Nana's laundry room today (while I was at school) and as you can see by the pictures... it looks awesome! If I had been there, I could have been his little helper and handed him all of his tools. I guess I will have to wait for next time...

(Mommy apologizes for the picture quality - she was using her cell phone camera)

The laundry room before renovation
Braces installed to hold the counter top
Counter top being installed
Top Cabinets installed (which means lots of storage for Nana's stuff)
Finished laundry room!
When Daddy got back from his deployment in September, this was the first project that Mommy had Daddy complete at our house. Our laundry room looks very similiar to this one; matter of fact, when Nana saw ours - she immediately knew she had to have one! Good thing Daddy is so handy with the tools... actually, he can build anything Mommy asks him to make.

No comments: