Sunday, April 19, 2009

Enjoying the weekend (with Daddy home)

I live for my Saturday afternoons - that is when Daddy comes home from his week away from us and we are all together again (at least until Sunday evenings when he heads back to "work"). As you can see below, the weekend was busy with chores, errands and lots of FUN!

Pure Heavenly delight... I'm actually riding the "tractor" with Daddy and I was so excited.

When we were all done mowing and we put the "tractor" in the garage - my smile did not leave my face for quite some time. I not only loved the riding part, but I especially liked just being with Daddy.
Boater's World was having a huge sale and Daddy wanted to check out the deals. So, when we walked in the store, there parked in the entrance way was this little bay boat on sale. I jumped in it and started to tinker and play with everything. The seats swivel and fold up & down which kept me busy, as well as getting in and out and jumping all around. 45 minutes later as Daddy was finalizing all of his good deals, I was still having a great time in "my boat." People walked by and just chuckled at me and asked mom on several occasions, "if the little boy came with the boat for sale?"

Enjoying an ice cream cone... hmm, hmm, good!
Got to be careful that you don't drop any of it!
Hollywood star! I love these glasses...
Video Clip - Here is a sneak peek at Daddy & me taking care of business...

No comments: