Saturday, November 1, 2008

L'il Trick or Treaters

BOO...
Did I scare you? As you can tell, I dressed up as a Glow-in-the-dark Skeleton for Halloween last night. However, this mask was not a big hit with me. Matter of fact, this is the only second Mommy & Daddy caught me with it on. Anyway - we hit a few houses in the neighborhood for some candy and had a good time. Notice my candy bag............. my favorite - Elmo!

Isabella and me getting ready to go trick-or-treating together. She decided to go as a little cute lady bug... isn't she adorable? We decided to take the wagon through the neighborhood so we wouldn't get so tired - ya got to have a good transportation plan when going around on Halloween night!




Boo... did I scare you again?

Just playing around after we got back from trick or treating - I was allowed to have ONE piece of candy before I went to bed....... it was VERY yummy!

No comments: