Saturday, November 22, 2008

Doing things with Daddy

When I hang out with Daddy, I do things the way Daddy would do them. For example, last weekend, we were "working" in the garage together and we needed a snack. So, we set up a snack table. As you can see, the "guy" way to do it is use a step ladder, a couple of clamps, throw in a paper towel for good sanitation (actually, only because Mommy said so) and you have our snack table that worked great.


One night after work this week, Daddy's boots were laying around and I wanted to try and put them on my feet (like I do my own shoes), so....................... this is what happened!

With every step, my feet and legs kept coming out.........so......... Daddy rigged up the boot laces and it worked like a charm. Pretty neat, huh? I love doing things with Daddy.

No comments: