Saturday, November 22, 2008

Surprise Santa visit today

Mommy & me went to "Blaze & Glaze" today to paint some stuff for Christmas. After picking out what we came for, the lady helping us told us that Santa was around the corner sitting by the fireplace waiting for little boys and girls to come and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Mommy was so surprised and I guess I was too (who is this guy anyway?). Mommy told me that I sat on his lap last year and giggled and laughed... huh? That was last year... this year, things were VERY different. I didn't want to get to close to the big jolly fellow. He seemed real nice and even gave me a candy cane, but his big white long beard was what made me very unsure of this guy. Anyway, as you can see - I did warm up to him a little (you can see a slight smile), but I definately wanted Mommy in between him and me the entire time (you know - for safety reasons).



Here is me in the middle of painting some of our Christmas stuff. I can't wait to get them back in a few days after they "cook" it in a really HOT oven to make everything permanent. It did get a little messy (thank goodness for wash-out paint), but what made everything really neat was they served us fresh baked cookies while we painted.

No comments: