Saturday, November 8, 2008

Big Muscles and Silliness

This week I really started to help Mommy a lot more around the kitchen. I really like to pull out the spoons/forks out of the dishwasher... although I've not mastered putting them away - instead, I usually just play with them and then drop them on the floor (thus making them dirty again)... Mommy just loves that! Anyway... here is my best attempt at putting the big pot back into the bottom cabinet (mind you - I pulled it out without dropping it)



Here I am just being silly on Saturday morning right after I woke up... with milk, blanket & my dogbear right in the middle of the kitchen floor.

Don't worry... Daddy didn't hurt me. This was actually too funny and I was laughing the whole time. Daddy picked me up like a stuffed pig with its feet bound together and then swung me. Like I said... I was fine and he was careful (that is the clue for the grandmas to exhale now).

No comments: