Sunday, October 26, 2008

Isabella's 1st birthday party

On Saturday, I got to go to Isabella's 1st birthday party and we had a good time! It was a beautiful day (just warm enough, yet cool enough to wear jeans & a long sleeve shirt) so we played outside for part of the time - and then we went inside & played with ALL of the balloons that she had... I LOVE those things. I grabbed a few of them by their strings and would shake 'em back-n-forth really fast and make myself laugh so hard. I actually had Mommy laughing pretty good too.
Just enjoying the party

There was this older kid at the party who was running around the backyard and I was very curious & interested in what he was doing - this is what mommy calls "People Watching" and she does it all the time. She says you can really watch some strange, wierd, downright funny people if you just sit and watch. Clearly she is experienced & knows what she is talking about...


The rest of the pictures are of Isabella & me having fun...

I think Isabella is trying to kiss me here - she is so silly!

No comments: